Welcome to Your Patient-Centered
A medical home is a team of health care professionals and trusted friends and family members who will work together to provide and coordinate your health care across multiple settings. You are the most important person on your health care team.
Your primary care provider will lead your health care team as they help you get healthy, stay healthy and obtain the right care and services. We use technology such as electronic medical records to securely communicate with you and your health care team to quickly and easily obtain the best outcomes.
BayCare Medical Group is committed to providing evidence-based medical care recommended by leading health care experts. The care we deliver and your satisfaction are measured and reported, ensuring you have an exceptional experience.
Receiving medical services at a medical home office results in more personalized, coordinated, effective and efficient care. We will provide the tools and support to help you make the best choices for maintaining health.
To learn more about the benefits of a Medical Home, click here to download our brochure.
Find A Physician
There are several ways to search for a BayCare Medical Group physician on our website.
- Use the Providers tab to search by name and other criteria.
- Use the Specialties tab to search by field of medicine.
- Use the Our Locations tab to find a doctor near where you live, work, or go to school.
- Download our Location Brochure, listing all of our Primary, Specialty, and Hospital Care physicians.
- Or call (855) 466-6686 to speak to a Customer Care Coordinator who can help you choose a physician to meet your specific needs.
Our Name is Changing!
Morton Plant Mease Primary Care is excited to share that seven medical groups within BayCare Health System came together to form BayCare Medical Group. With more than 400 providers representing over thirty specialties, BayCare Medical Group is now the largest medical group in the Tampa Bay area.
We are gradually rolling out our new logo as the year progresses. While our name is changing, our mission remains the same... to provide our patients with excellent medical care.